Monday, October 23, 2017

                              
                                Freelance Post 

My student led conference was good. When my mom come i show to her all my work that i do in all this month. She was happy because some of my work that i show to her was a good grade. Then when my mom see that work she tell me that i need to kept doing all my work and homework because that is the only responsibility that i have. But also she tell me that i need to major in my two classes that i have D and for the next report card she want C or better grade in those classes. 



Resultado de imagen para student led conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evaluation

                                    Class Evaluation 1. The things that I like about this class is that we write about our goals, w...