Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class evaluation




                                    Class Evaluation

Image result for evaluation


1. The things that I like about this class is that we write about our goals, we learned how to create a scratch and also that he give us much time to finish out classwork. 

2. The things that I don't like about this class is that we do not have much free time.

3. I think the recommendations for improving this class is to keep writing our goals and give us like 7 min of free time.

4. Yes I always read my life planing goals because I like to always member the things that i want to do and do it.

5. Yes I committed to being a CTR person because I learn that we always need to do good things to have a good life and have more opportunities in our life.

6.  I learn from this class that we need to be a nice person and also follow all your goals that you have in your mind. 

7. The thing that I always going to remember about this class is to be a good person and if fall in something never give up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evaluation

                                    Class Evaluation 1. The things that I like about this class is that we write about our goals, w...