Thursday, December 14, 2017

Class Evaluation

                                       
                                                       
                                               Class Evaluation 

  • The things that I like in this class is that we do important assignments for example we write about the right things that we need to do like make people like us and also we write about our habits. Other thing that I like in this class is that we have a notebook where we write our goals and this is something that I like to do because we can see our notebook and follow or goals. 
  • I think that I like all the things that we do in this class there is nothing that I don't like .
  • I think that we can have like more videos to see of the assignments that we do.
  • The highlight for this class is that i got to meet new people
  • I think that I do the best in this class because  I always do all my assignments that I need to do and also because I listen at Mr. all the time.
  • Yes I read and write in my life planning goals journal because its something that I want to memorize and also because when I grow up I want to follow all the goals that I write everyday in my notebook.
  • Yes, I'm committed to be a CTR person because being Ctr you could accomplish your goals and everything but being a ctr person it won't get you no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evaluation

                                    Class Evaluation 1. The things that I like about this class is that we write about our goals, w...