Monday, January 22, 2018

Freelance Post




          
                          Freelance Post

This past Friday I went to the movies with some of my friends and with my brother and it was so funny and cool because we watch a scared movie and some of my brother friends's was so scared because it was his first time watching a scared movie and it was so funny. Then when the movie finished we went to Starbucks. The next day also was good because I went to buy some  things for my sister party with my mom. Then when we finish to buy that things we went to eat. Then on Sunday I went to my brother's game and also I went to the church. And That's all I do in this past Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evaluation

                                    Class Evaluation 1. The things that I like about this class is that we write about our goals, w...